Adaptive reuse and mixed-use neighborhood experience
This proposed adaptive reuse and new build development transforms an existing industrial site (formerly a shoe factory and lumberyard) into an exciting neighborhood experience with both residential and commercial units.
Key features of the design include:
- Contemporary approaches to renovating and expanding the existing mill style buildings
- Unique row-style residential units
- Flexible commercial space
The planning and landscape design for the entire site creates a new neighborhood destination with outdoor gathering and recreational space, as well as enhanced privacy for residents by thoughtful separation of commercial and residential areas.
- Client Exeter Station Properties LLC
- Project Architect Brandon Holben, AIA | LEED
- Landscape Architect Terra Firma
- Civil Engineer Millennium Engineering Inc.