Retail design support and partnership
With more than 5,000 locations in the United States, Bank of America is one of the largest companies in the country. Creating a seamless, consistent customer experience at this scale requires the highest level of multidisciplinary design integration, including retail branding and merchandising, tailored to each location.
In 2018, WINTER HOLBEN was selected as the primary partner to provide ongoing design support to the Financial Center and Market Growth Strategy team. This work requires a deep understanding of the team’s vision and strategy for the retail space and overall brand and architectural standards, as well as the ability to develop and deliver flexible design solutions for a wide range of architectural spaces. As a dedicated creative partner, WINTER HOLBEN supports the Financial Center team’s ongoing design efforts including:
- Design and development of experiential elements for consumer environments
- Creation and maintenance of Financial Center Merchandising Guidelines
- Development and design intent for brand and merchandising elements
- Custom design applications for high profile/flagship locations
- Coordination and collaboration with internal and external partners