Our commitment to offering the highest level of design services to our clients is realized by our collective diversity of design talent in our studio. We design experiences for the built environment through a team effort involving planning and strategy experts, architects, brand experience designers, interior designers, graphic designers and more. We are the only firm in our region focused on holistic design thinking and creating truly unique experiences for the built environment.
Elisa Winter Holben
Principal | Design Directorelisa-winter-holben
Brandon Holben AIA
Principal Architect | LEED AP BD+Cbrandon-holben
community + design
We believe in the powerful relationship between design and community: that design transforms communities, and that communities shape design. Our team is dedicated to the Seacoast region, where we live, work, and play, and where we are inspired everyday by the natural landscape and the kind and creative folks who make up our community.
Our studio is located at "THINKYARD", a cooperative workspace located in the heart of the Kittery Foreside. We’re lucky to spend our days working amongst many creative entrepreneurs in a friendly and welcoming environment. We look forward to your next visit!
7 Wallingford Square
THINKYARD Unit 2099
Kittery, ME 03904
Join Our Team:
We are always interested in meeting talented designers and architects who are interested in joining our award-winning multidisciplinary team. We offer the unique opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects in our amazing studio space in the beautiful Kittery Foreside. Feel free to send your resume to email@example.com.
We are seeking a Senior Experience Designer with at least 5 years of experience to join our architecture + design studio. The Senior Experience Designer will work closely with the Principal/Design Director and other design staff to design engaging brand experiences for the built environment. This work includes (but is not limited to); experience strategy, brand development, environmental graphics, retail standards and programs, wayfinding and architectural art. The ideal candidate will be able to lead projects from concept to completion for a variety of national and regional clients
- Strategic design thinking and presentations
- Concept generation through final documents and details
- Communication of design intent (interoffice, consultants, clients)
- High level of collaboration with project team members
- Production of high-quality detailed documents
- Exhibiting an overall commitment to design excellence and industry best practices
- Ability to quickly generate ideas and articulate concepts
- Passion for collaboration amongst design disciplines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand and work with architectural drawings
- Ability to create and/or oversee the creation of detailed design intent documents
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to use CAD tools, AutoCAD and/or Revit, Sketchup or other 3D rendering software a plus